Shop Amazon to Get the Look for Less

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Look for Less: Vintage Cupcake Stand

Still in the mode of posting on vintage inspired weddings. I'll get over it eventually, but the more I search the more I fall in love with this theme. So for those who are on the same page with me and are interested in a Vintage Inspired wedding, you will love what I have came across today.  When I mention the word vintage you perhaps think expensive, I don't blame you because I felt the same way.  I definitely felt this way when a saw these beautiful vintage cupcake stands from etsy.  But if you are like most brides on a budget, you will find that this perhaps will not fit your budget.  Don't dismay, luckily there are many DIY vintage cupcake stand tutorials for the budget conscious bride.  You can get as creative as you want with your choice of plates. Visit your local Goodwill, farmer's market, or a flea market to find your vintage plates at an affordable price. Or Shop for your Plates.



The Look

High Tea for Alice CUSTOM 3 Tier Tea & Cupcake Stand of Vintage China to Match Wedding Colors or Home Decor Scheme




The Less




So what do you think...Are you up for the challenge?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment