Shop Amazon to Get the Look for Less

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Valentine's Day Wedding Theme Color Palette


With Valentine's Day just around the corner, some of you might be celebrating a Valentine's Day Wedding Theme or possibly getting engaged. I have chosen some color palettes to give you a head start on choosing you wedding colors. I was able to accomplish this using a wonderful tool provided by Sherwin Williams called Chipit. I had introduced this tool before in a previous post labeled, Awesome D.I.Y. Tools. I thought it would be neat to highlight it once again...and perhaps many more times for other color palette ideas since I think its such an awesome tool.
      
 
Created through Sherwin Willams Color Tool: Chipit!
Picture source: Martha Stewart Raspberry Almond Financiers
 
      
      
 

No comments:

Post a Comment