Shop Amazon to Get the Look for Less

Friday, January 6, 2012

Your All White Winterwonderland: All White Wedding Cakes

Gathered some inspiration for all you brides that want to do an All White Wedding.  Kind of excited because I came across some very simple cakes that can be conquered by you DIY brides.  But in my opinion keep the pressure off and leave this to a trusting friend. Hope you enjoy and are inspired by my selection of All White Wedding Cakes:) 

If you are a DIY bride feeling overwhelmed by the DIY wedding cake option, Check out my video on Affordable Wedding Cake Alternatives to keep you on Budget and open your mind to other possibilities.






D.I.Y Wedding Cake


Feeling inspired to make your own Wedding Cake or having a friend make it?  Click here to see step by step instructions on how you can make your own wedding cake.



All White Laced Wedding Cakes

 




Attention to Detail All White Wedding Cakes


Source 1: Solid with Ribbon
Source 2: All White with Flowers and Gold Details  My Favorite!
Source 3: Mattelasse Wedding Cake
Source 4: All White with White pinecones



Your Not So Traditional All White Wedding Cakes




Modern: Squared Modern White Cake
Elegant: White-on-White Wedding Cake
Whimsical: Flower Power Wedding Cake


Which All White Wedding Cake is your least or most favorite?  Feel free to leave me a comment:)

No comments:

Post a Comment