Shop Amazon to Get the Look for Less

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Wedding Cake Alternatives

We always say, "Save the best for last". In my case I cannot save this post for last, not for the middle not even til next week. If you knew me, you would know I can eat sweets before, during, and after dinner... I try to be good. Sorry lost track...I have cake on my mind. So this is the first video I have published and trust me when I say this... it was difficult. Difficult not because I'm technology illerate but because I couldn't resist the temptation of so many sweets. I think I gained 5 lbs just looking at this video. Well, I hope you enjoy. Til next time. Feel free to comment.

Credits:
Cake balls , Brownies , Cupcakes , Rice Crispies Cake , Chocolate Towers, Mini Pies, Mini pies tower with toothpick, Crepes and Doughnuts, Meringues and Chocolate Boxes, Cheese w/ fruitCheese tier with ribbon, Cupcake Shooters

Music: Forever- FireFlight (Unbreakable)





















 

No comments:

Post a Comment