Shop Amazon to Get the Look for Less

Friday, October 28, 2011

I'm Diving In!

OMG...Here it is I'm finally diving into the abyss. If not now then when, I have to challenge myself.  I need to prove to myself that I can do this. Where do I start? Research is endless but yet many people have ventured. What makes me any different?  I have butterflies in my stomach...or maybe I'm just hungry:)

Here it goes... a toast to a long road of many challenges and endless rewards. To proving to myself that I can do anything I set my mind to. To never missing a moment in my son's life. To my husband who has supported me in all that I do. To my family who has always supported me. To my friends who have encouraged me. To God who has given me the wisdom and courage to follow through...and of course I did not forget you...To all those who want to create memorable moments at an affordable price.
 
"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me".  Phillipians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment