Shop Amazon to Get the Look for Less

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Awesome D.I.Y tools

Two new discoveries I made this week. Don't know which one to mention first because they are both so awesome. Okay, first is this awesome website that provides vintage graphics and crafts.  You can print these images for your wedding essentials or transfer them onto totes, towels, pillows, etc. and give them as gifts. Head on over to Graphics Fairy, and check them out.










Through this site I also found my next inspiration. Apparently, Sherwin Williams has a new tool called letschipit , where you can upload an image and they will match it with paint chips. Light bulb went on, and I thought this tool would be so helpful to all the brides stuck on choosing a color palette for their wedding. Its so easy and amazing! Simply go to letschipit. Choose to upload an image or enter image url. Once you have an image this tool will give you a couple color options. I think this tool did an awesome job with this beautiful peonies bouquet.  What do you think?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment