Shop Amazon to Get the Look for Less

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Look for Less: Jim Hjelm Spring Collection

Inspired by giving you the Look you want on a Budget you can afford, I couldn't wait to share with you a beautiful dress that is part of Jim Hjelm 2012 Spring Collection(JH8211). This beautiful laced dress features an open back with a crystal bridal belt that pulls this whole dress together. I absolutely am in love. According, to another bridal website this dress is retailed at $3500.00...What! If you are saying I love this dress but not enough to spend a huge portion of my budget on it...think again. I have found a dress that looks very similar to this one without that hefty price. Or choose to buy the same dress for a fraction of the price...let say $245.25. Now there is a catch. I have heard and done some research on this site but I can't guarantee the quality nor promptness of your dress. So I would recommend you do some research before you buy. Please let me know if anyone has order from this company before, your help is greatly appreciate.



The Look: $3500


The Less: $245.25 (same dress)



                                                 Source: jlmcouture.com via Eventlookforless on Pinterest


 The Alternative



                               Source: mltailor.com via Eventlookforless on Pinterest


                                                       Buy this dress: $299.99   (MLSW18198)


Add A Bridal Belt to Complete the LOOK



                              David's Bridal Heavily Beaded Pearl Satin Sash Style G21575 $69.00




                                 
David's Bridal Heavily Beaded Sash Style G21600 $69.00

Check out my post on Bridal belts under $100.00

No comments:

Post a Comment