Shop Amazon to Get the Look for Less

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hunger Games Wedding Theme: Hairstyle

Besides the romantic wedding setting of the Hunger Games Wedding Theme, I am absolutely in love with the side braid. So I went on a hunt for braids that I thought would be perfect for this theme's bridal hairdo. Here are a combination of fishtail, french and everything else kind of braid that wraps around the side. Looks so romantic and sexy:) Definitely, not your traditional braid. Let me know what you think. My favorite is the first one, loose, messy, yet makes a statement. Love it!





















Super Easy Everyday Fishtail Braid





If you are in need of inspiration for your bridal hairdo, click on the video above. Aside from this simple braid, luxyhair has over 100 simple step by step videos that will not only inspire you but motivate you to try something new. Let me know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment