Shop Amazon to Get the Look for Less

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Bridesmaids: Little Black Dress

Every girl has a little black dress, that perhaps is their every occcassion dress.  Something about a black dress that makes you feel good and reach for it at the sound of a celebration. I'm not talking about a short black dress that you reach for to go out to the clubs...no, no, no. I'm talking about a dress you feel confident and perhaps sexy in but in a modest way.

Since for the most part every girl has a black dress in their closet, have you considered letting your bridesmaid wear their little black dress to save on cost? I understand this may make you nervous, but you would of course approve of it first. But if for some weird reason, your bridesmaids don't have a black dress don't dismay. Below I have chosen some black bridesmaid's cocktail dresses that I'm sure will suit every girls budget.  Finish your bridesmaid's look with accessories of your wedding colors, and you have yourself a happy bride and happy bridesmaids.








Love your comments, feel free to let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment