Shop Amazon to Get the Look for Less

Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Look for less: All White Winter Wonderland Wedding Accessories

   So to conclude my All White Winter Wedding Series, don't want to exhaust all avenues or I won't have anything to write for years to come:), I put together this post for your Wedding Accessories


Your All White Winter Wonderland Wedding Shoes
When deciding what shoes you are going to wear, keep in mind COMFORT.  I know we ladies always say beauty hurts.  Of course, no matter how painful those cute stilleto pumps are, we still wear them. But on your wedding day this rule can't apply on your shoes...sorry.  Unless you are changing into flats or you're husband to be is carrying you while you are dancing the night away, I would not recommend that you wear stilletos. Look pretty and enjoy your day! Below I have chosen Your Look for Less.  I have included stilletos for those who can't do without them ( just remember to buy some flats) and some medium low heel shoes.
Shop: Women's White Flat Shoes



The Look: Floral White Shoes  $215.00
the less: White Floral Dress Shoes $54.00 - $55.58






The Look: Satin Wedding Shoes $149.95
the less: White Satin Shoes $84.95 - $86.63
the less:  Low heel Satin Wedding Shoes $55.00 - $79.99


Modern Birdcage Veil

Have to admit when I would see these bird veils, I would ask myself, What are these brides thinking?  But I must also admit that the more I look at these the more I like them, especially with the flower and feathers and not the mention the bling.  I know I could not pull this off myself but good for those who can. 




Not your Traditional Pearl Necklace
Want to be classy with a touch of modern?  In search for your Winter Wedding Accessories, I decided to look for Pearl necklaces that were unique yet affordable.  So below are a couple of my favorite picks for your Winter Wonderland Themed Wedding, all of which are under $50.00. 


For the DIY bride
Came across this lovely DIY flower necklace and thought of you DIY brides.  It's so easy a cave man can do it :)  Love the simplicity yet the elegance this necklace provides.  I think the best part of this necklace is that your guests will be amazed when you tell them you made it yourself ;)



DIY Flower Necklace


Show your Love...post your comments:)

No comments:

Post a Comment