Shop Amazon to Get the Look for Less

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Free Sandals Wedding Package

For those who want to take the stress away from wedding planning and want the serenity of a getaway, have you considered having a destination wedding? I will confess this was my idea of a stress free wedding and I did plan on having a destination wedding. I was in love with the Sandals Resort in the Bahamas and was determined to have a small intimate wedding in the islands. The wedding was booked and the date was set I was looking forward to this...the only issue and most important one was that not all of our family was going to be able to attend due to financial reasons.  My solution to this was to have a great celebration with family and friends after we got married.  Not to get into too much details, all my plans changed and I ended up having the wedding 2 hours away from where we lived.  This was the venue I wanted to have our wedding at but feared that everyone would complain about the distance. So at the end it worked in my favor...So I asked my family, Would you rather spend money going to the Bahamas or travel 2 hours?  Travel 2 hours was the response:)

I will be honest, once we went on our honeymoon we were able to witness a bride and groom with their photographer on the beach.  It all looks like a fairytale and a dream on pictures but what you don't see is the people on the beach staring at you as you take your romantic wedding pictures.  It then hit me that I did not regret having our wedding back home.  It was more important to me to have all my family attend our wedding.  But many brides feel the stress of planning a wedding too overwhelming and see the option of a destination wedding very appealing and stress free, so to those brides I say, " Weigh out your options first then decide if this is truly what you want, If so go for it if not get to planning" :)

Don't mean to burst your bubble if you are planning the have a destination wedding, on the contrary I want to give you insight on what I experienced. So if you are still considering a destination wedding, I want to  tell you about a promotion that Sandals is having if you book your destination wedding with them.  Don't know about you but I like Free things. My husband says, "If it's free, its for me!" So true.


Below is what the Free Sandals Wedding Package includes. Visit the site for more information: Free Weddings At Sandals Resorts. Did I mention that Sandals partnered with Martha Stewart to create your perfect wedding destionation Look? That's cool:)

  • Personal pre-planning wedding consultant
  • Personal on-resort wedding consultant and dedicated resort wedding team
  • Wedding styled by Martha Stewart
  • Bridal bouquet and groom's boutonniere
  • Pre-recorded musical accompaniment
  • Marriage officiant
  • Sparkling wine & chilled hors d'oeuvres reception for bride, groom and six guests
  • An elegant reception table set for eight with a floral centerpiece
  • Two-tiered wedding cake
  • Preparation of marriage documents
  • Certified marriage certificate
  • Wedding gift from Sandals Resorts
  • One (1) 5x7 honeymoon photograph
  • Honeymoon dinner for bride and groom at a resort specialty restaurant with white-glove service and a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine
  • Decorated honeymoon room
  • Full breakfast-in-bed and mimosas on a morning of your choice












Not sure what this package is valued at but the other packages range from $1600 to $3700, not including your stay. Either way you put it, it's money saved...it's free.


Free Weddings At Sandals Resorts
 



No comments:

Post a Comment